Hi Scrappers and Stampers,

Anna here..  :)  I am so excited to share..   (I am bouncing up and down in my seat)  July 2011 Kiss Kit Sneak Peek.  This kit is designed by Anna Zuniga .   You can pick up yours this Friday! 


What is a KISS KIT you might ask????

Well, it is a "Keep It Simple Silly" KIT

- that includes what you need to make a 2 page Layout - including a cutting guide and directions to complete it. It is very reasonably priced and is available on the 1st of every month.

Available:  July 1, 2011

Where:  Only the best place in town.  Scrap-a-doodle Doo 

The July 2011 KISS Kit features Bo Bunny's "Liberty" collection and includes a little "fussy cutting,"  I did a little hand stitching with a while gel pen but that is optional.  But I must say "I just LOVE this paper".  It is so versatile you could use it for either 4th of July or a trip to the Statue of Liberty! The sample is at the store, and KISS Kits are available for purchase on July 1st - so act quickly if you want one - call the store to reserve yours.  201-818-7060 They are only available while supplies last. 

Thanks so much for taking a peek with me. 

date Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1 comments to “July 2011 K.I.S.S. KOTM Sneaky Peeky”

  1. Sherri Caramico
    June 29, 2011 at 1:36 AM

    Luv it!

Leave a Reply: