Hi Everyone,

This is Anna from Stampanna Designs. Hope you all are having a great week so far. :) Nothing Like Jersey weather right? I miss the warm weather we had last week. lol

This card I am showing you today is a simple little card. I used the cute little Elephant from the Elephant Birthday Stamp set from Inky Antics Honey Pop collection. You can find this set by CLICKING HERE.

I first stamped my image with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it in with my copic markers. I new that I wanted to add the Honey Pop to the front of the card instead of the inside, so I waited until I had my whole card put together and then added the honey comb balloon to the card.

This card is definitly something that won't fit in a regular envelope. It would be best to just give it to the recipient.I really do love this set. This is really great for a childs birthday. I then Stamped my "Happy Birthday" to the right blank portion of the card.

The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye and is mounted on white card stock base. I used Black card stock to separate the image piece and the pattern piece. I feel that it makes the colors pop a little bit.
Once you have the card all put together you can add your clear stickles to the Party Hat.

Thank so much for stopping by the blog today and I will catch you again on Thursday. :)

Have a great day everyone!!!!

date Tuesday, March 27, 2012

0 comments to “Honey Pop..”

Leave a Reply: