Hi Everyone,

Anna here from Stampanna Designs. Hope you are all having a wonderful week. I am in the midst of battling a cold. (yuck..)

Today I am going to share with you a card I made using this fun Whipper Snapper Stamp.
This stamp is called: O'Leary Bear Stamp and can be found in the Scrap-a-doodle Doo Store by clicking here.

I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and colored the image in using copic markers. Also found in the Doo Store by clicking here. For the paper I used Kraft Card stock, Black Card stock, White Card stock, and pattern paper from We R memory Keepers Valentines line. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up. I tied off the card with Black Seam binding ribbon.

Thank for stopping by today.

date Tuesday, March 13, 2012

1 comments to “Lucky Me...”

  1. Sherri Caramico
    March 19, 2012 at 2:23 PM

    Beary cute!

Leave a Reply: