Hey doo followers! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather and the start of the summer season! Along with graduation season, June marks the beginning of the busy wedding season for many of us... So I thought I'd share a quick and easy card I made this week, literally a half hour before I had to leave for a wedding this past Sunday!


This card was so simple to make and the embossing gave it a classy finish... Because the cuttlebug folders only allow standard card sized embossing I chose to leave the remaining section of cardstock un-embossed so I could stamp the sentiment. I added some color to the charm with a pink copic marker and viola, instant matching embellishment! ;)

Thanks for taking the time to view this piece! Happy scrapping!!!

date Wednesday, June 27, 2012

0 comments to “Love is in the air”

Leave a Reply: