Hi Everyone! Sherri here - It's my week to post on The DOO BLOG, and I came up with this CRAZY DOUBLE GIVE-A-WAY IDEA!!!
I taught a Vintage Look / Layered Layout Class with Prima's BEAUTIFUL "Romantique" paper line at the store last month. I had lots of fun with some very talented ladies who enjoyed the class, and their finished projects were just BEAUTIFUL! ( If you are not lucky enough to live nearby -you can always "SHOP THE DOO" on line too!)
I posted a SNEAK PEEK of the class/layout on my blog, and it has had OVER 400!!(WOWZERS!!) views so far!!
Since it seems to be VERY popular - I thought I would share the FULL layout photo with everyone here - and as an added bonus - I've posted the directions below for you too!! ( Give-a-way #1)
This layout can be re-created with any paper line, that offers small paper embellishments that can be cut out and layered - so let your imaginations run wild!!
BUT - MORE GREAT NEWS!! As an ADDED BONUS - Scrap-a-Doodle Doo will be GIVING AWAY the COMPLETE KIT for you to re-create this layout - a $25.00 VALUE!! (Give-a-way #2!!!)
Here is all you need to "DOO" to WIN!!
1. "LIKE" Scrap-a Doodle Doo's Facebook Page ( if you do not already)
2. Leave a COMMENT on The Doo's Facebook Page saying "I LOVE THE DOO"
3. BECOME a FOLLOWER of this BLOG ( if you are not already)
4. Leave a COMMENT on THIS POST BELOW letting us know you are a OFFICIALLY a DOO Blog and Facebook Follower by leaving the following comment: "I WANNA WIN IT!" - and please feel free to leave any other "Bloggy Love" too! :-)
YOU HAVE UNTIL MAY 1st to ENTER and ONE WINNER will selected by a random drawing, and will be Announced on May 3rd. ** Due to shipping charges - this contest is only open to US Residences - but everyone is welcome to LIKE and FOLLOW THE DOO!
GOOD LUCK to everyone and I hope you enjoy these 2 great GIVE-A-WAYS by Scrap-a-Doodle Doo!
Here are the materials / products used: ( ALL Purchased at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo!)
(2) punched butterfly
(4) die cut flower shapes -using Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Die
I hope you like the layout and are inspired to try to re-create it!