Everybody Loves Disney! - RIGHT?  - I will admit that I do LOVE Disney A LOT!  (especially Disney Cruise Line,) It always makes me smile, and I want to share a Disney smile with you!

Come on, I know there are a few other Disney fans out there besides me! 

I made this page at one of the past Scrap-a-Doodle Doo Weekend Crop events.

It is a layout that records a great memory of our Family Vacation to Walt Disney World to celebrate my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary!

Here we all are in Hollywood Studios -wearing our matching Celebration T-shirts!



I colored the stars in on the Reminisce Magic -Magical Hat paper with a yellow Sharpie to match Mickey's Giant Hat in the background of the photo. ( I used 2 of the same pieces of paper and pop dotted the hat to give it dimension.) I cut the swirl out of the back of the 2nd sheet, by hand, to mimic the swirl on the WDW pin at the bottom of the layout - and I had a blast with the red and white baker's twine - one of my new favorite embellishments!   I covered a piece of white cardstock with Queen and Co Trendy Chevron Washi Tape to create a "Party of 10' banner.  All of the scrappy items on this layout were purchased at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo! 

Thanks for looking!  I hope this layout inspires you to CREATE SOMETHING!

ENJOY!
Sherri

date Thursday, June 13, 2013

0 comments to “Everybody Loves Disney!”

Leave a Reply: