Happy New Year Everyone!
 
As we begin a new year there are LOTS of changes coming down the pike for me. Change can be exciting, but it can also be stressful. I am finding out just how important it is to permit myself some of what gives me pleasure and keeps me "grounded" so that I am more prepared to weather the inevitable tensions that accompany change.
 
Instead of the typical list of New Year's resolutions, I decided to stop and create a list of more attainable things to accomplish, things to do, things that inspire me and more importantly things that I can actually implement in 2014!
 
Get more sleep ...
Read more books and fewer magazines ...
Go on a vacation where I can see blue ocean water ...
Allow myself to be more creative and remember that not every scrapbook page needs to be a masterpiece ...
Spend the day watching movies and snuggling under my fluffy down comforter and NOT feel guilty ...
Work on sitting up straighter ...
Laugh more ...
Give more hugs ...
Allow myself to relax ...
Do "something" that is outside of my comfort zone ...
Try to become published or selected for a manufacturer's design team ... 
Be kinder to myself ...
Institute date night and make it a point to consistently go ...
Update this blog more frequently ...
Host more no-frills crops so I can "play" too ...
Start the next chapter of my life ... and
Allow myself to WISH BIG!
 
 
What is on YOUR list?

date Saturday, January 4, 2014

1 comments to “ ”

  1. MommyScraps
    February 2, 2014 at 5:30 PM

    LOVE it!!!!!!! :)

Leave a Reply: