Although I'm back to work today ... it was ALL fun and games this past weekend!
Thank you so much to the all of the wonderful manufacturers and designers who gave of their time and expertise in an effort to creatively re-energize the local scrapbook store owners. It was such a pleasure to spend some quality time with a number of the designers and manufacturer's representatives who are truly down to earth individuals and are as passionate about this industry as I am.
 
 
 Since I am still on my "creative high" from taking classes with: Tim Holtz, Mario Rossi and Dyan Reaveley (Ranger); Jillibean Soup; Hero Arts; Maya Road; Paper House Productions; Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny. I thought that I would share some photos of some of the projects ... many of which are still a "work in progress"
 
 
Graphic 45 ATC Decorated Trinket Box featuring By the Sea papers and accessories
 
 
 
A sneak peek of the Paper House Productions decorated Painter's Tray
 
 Ordered oodles of new goodies from: Bazzill Basics Paper; Petaloo; Paper House
Productions; Maya Road; Ranger; Craft-d-bows; Jillibean Soup; Graphic 45; 7 Gypsies; Elizabeth Crafts; Sizzix; Bo Bunny and many more!
 
Time to finish up some of my started projects. Stay tuned for upcoming class schedule and product arrival dates!
 
Cannot wait to share all of the knowledge that I gained this past weekend with all of our Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo (DOO) peeps!
 
 

date Tuesday, April 1, 2014

0 comments to “Back from the Vendor Show ... ”

Leave a Reply: