WOW! I must confess, it has been forever since I last posted. I really don't know where all the time goes. I will try to be more consistent about posting more frequently in 2015. 

First off ... I would like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year! 

Do you have any scrapping resolutions?

Here are some quick updates as to what has been keeping me busy the last few weeks:

Work (the recruitment company and the scrapbooking business) has been rather busy and while I'm super grateful ... running two businesses doesn't leave much time for a social life.  

The Winter CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) show just passed in Anaheim, CA. Wait till you see all of the new products on the market. We have ordered oodles of new items from some of your favorite manufacturers and designers. Cannot wait for the website to be back up and running so you can see and officially order the new releases. Until then, please fell free to visit us in our retail store in Ramsey, NJ, on our Meetup Group or on our Facebook Page. 

For a full listing of new items headed in, visit us at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo/141684400518?ref=hl

What are you most excited to see?

date Wednesday, January 14, 2015

0 comments to “ ”

Leave a Reply: