Hello Scrap A Doodle Doo'ers!! And happy weekend! :) Have you heard about the sale going on at the online store this weekend? I'm looking forward to checking out what Steph and the Doo Crew have on clearance, and I'm even more excited about the new products they're making room for coming from the Summer CHA!! :)

In my last post I showed a quick lil tutorial on using the Martha Stewart punches correctly and today I have a small card to show using the punches as well.


This card features the Graphic 45 Le Romantique collection on a twisted easel base.


I used a traditional twisted easel base and punched around the page on the patterned paper to make the pretty diecut edges. I used the punches around the card base top as well and kept the bottom of the brown cardstock in a square to emphasize the curves of the patterned diecut. I am officially addicted to this punch and I can't wait to get my hands on some more! :)

The image was colored in with copics and the girl's dress was paper pieced and highlighted with copics as well. A doily, Tattered Angels frame and some prima flowers and bling topped off the card.

Thanks for taking a peek and I'd love to know if you too develop the punch addiction! :) Happy scrapping!

-Adina

date Friday, June 1, 2012

2 comments to “A Little Bit... Twisted... :)”

  1. Sherri Caramico
    June 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

    Love the card and the use of the punch and especially all those layers!! SOO COOL!! - umm -in case you didn't know - my b'day is coming up next week.....just sayin' LOL!! Great job and inspiration!

  1. MommyScraps
    June 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM

    LOL, thanks Sherri!! And Happy Birthday lady (in advance!!)

Leave a Reply: