WOW! It has seriously been FOREVER since I have last made a post. I literally do not know where the time has gone. I will try to make an effort to paste much more frequently and keep you all abreast of the goings on at the DOO ... Including new arrivals, events, classes and techniques. 

We just finished packing the trailer and are getting ready for our get-away scrapbooking weekend where we will be virtually be transporting 140 attendees to Disney. We have several vendors joining us to give our attendees some options and allow them to get in some retail therapy, as well as a Reflexologist and two Massage Therapists to ensure that we get in a little pampering and relaxation. 

We will miss Sherri Caramico, who hasn't missed one of our events since we met several years ago ... she is on a real Disney get-away celebrating her 30 wedding anniversary. Hope you and Phil have a wonderful time! There are also a few other people who were scheduled to come and "play" and needed to defer their weekend plans due to personal reasons, we will miss them too! Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers. 

For those of you who haven't checked out a Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo weekend yet, you should check at our site at www.scrap-a-doodledoo.com for the full details and information on the 2013 weekend get-aways! 

Perhaps I should get some rest before the weekend festivities. Good night all ... See ya real soon! 


date Thursday, October 18, 2012

1 comments to “Have you Missed Me? ”

  1. Sherri Caramico
    November 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM

    WOW!! I am just coming back to "BLOGVILLE" and saw this post by my friends at THE DOO! I really did miss all of you and I am glad you had what I've heard was a "MAGICAL" Weekend - but I am so not surprised - as it was a "DOO EVENT" and they are ALWAYS MAGICAL!! Hubby and I had a great get-a-way for our 30th Anniversay - and I can't wait to be back at THE DOO teaching classes, and creating with everyone! And to answer your Blog title question - YES!! I sure did miss you!! ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Leave a Reply: