Hi Everyone -- Sherri Caramico here again - and I am HAPPY to be back to Scrappytown and Bloggerville, after being away for what seems like FOREVER!!

Hubby and I spent our 30th Wedding Anniversary on an AWESOME "RE-HONEYMOON" Trip, and arrived home less than 24 hours before Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey.  We spent the next week literally IN THE DARK and on gas lines -but we consider ourselves one of the lucky ones, and have learned to appreciate what we have and what we take for granted. So many others have lost everything, or had terrible damage to their homes.  We are thankful that all we were was inconvenienced, and are blessed to be able to say so.

Now that I'm back, I want to share the info for my next class at 


Here are the Details -

Tuesday night,  November 27th, at 6:30PM
Scrap-a-Doodle Doo, Ramsey, NJ  201 818 7060
2 Page Layout - Cost $25.00 per class/or/kit
*** PLEASE CALL THE STORE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT - ASAP!***
**Seating and Class Kits are limited, and on a first reserve basis! ;-) **

We will be making a 2 page Holiday Layout featuring 
Kaisercraft's BEAUTIFUL Twig and Berry Collection, along with Prima and Kaisercraft flowers, and BLING!!  We are going to be learning some fun techniques - like, embossing Shimmer Sheets with the Cuttlebug, and using Ranger Alcohol Inks, Distress Stains and Stickles.

Since I have been unable to get this layout to "The Doo," for you to see in person - (I'm sure you are all as busy as I am getting ready for Thanksgiving!) - I thought I would post the FULL 2 pages here - so you can see exactly what we will be making!

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE ;-)
 And - here are a few close ups!  I love how the ornaments came out - they remind me of the Antique ones from my Great Grandma, that hang on my tree every year!!



*** PLEASE CALL THE STORE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT! 201-818-7060***
**Seating and Class Kits are limited, and on a first reserve basis! ;-) **


I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME!

Students are requested to bring the following Adhesives/Tools: - a 12x12 Paper Trimmer, Small Sharp Scissors, your favorite adhesive/Tape Runner, 3D 1/2" CLEAR raised ZOT Dots - 3D Foam Dots.

Suggested ADD ONS/Tools  *Your Teacher will have the following to share- but please bring your own if you'd like to work at your own pace : Ranger Forest Moss Distress Stain, RED and GREEN Ranger Alcohol Inks, along with applicator, foam pad and thinning solution, Red and Gold Stickles.

 
Thank you for stopping by! 
Hope to see you at THE DOO!

((Hugs)) ~ Sherri












date Tuesday, November 20, 2012

0 comments to “2 Page HOLIDAY Layout Class 11/27 ~ with Sherri”

Leave a Reply: